IST group by providing technical and engineering services, consulting and contracting in the fields of research and design, monitoring and implementation of architectures, structure, geotechnical, installations and retrofitting with an emphasis on the needs of development projects and relying on the ability, experience and modern equipment, will provide services in the form of a group (EPC) for the development of our beloved homeland. In order to improve the performance, to meet the requirements, to increase satisfaction and confidence of all beneficiary parties, this group has followed bellow principles and put its commitment towards achieving them.
- Increasing employers' satisfaction by providing appropriate services and superior quality
- increasing the awareness and competencies of staff by training courses based on the latest method and training engineers and specialists responsible for projects across the country.
-Raising the level of qualification and ranking of firm by presence of experienced engineers and advanced machinery.
- Use of modern techniques, especially information technology to provide better services for employers.
- to set up a working group of research-technology and direct relationship with the nation's top universities and research institutes for specialized studies of research projects.
- Participation in international projects and competition with foreign companies in the international arena, especially in neighbor countries.
- Launch of IST group specialized Research & Technology department to study the seismic retrofitting of existing structures in country.
- performing Joint projects with reputable companies abroad in order to exchange information and experiences.
In order to achieve the above objectives, while obligation to implement the policy and providing resources necessary to achieve the above objectives and to review the above-mentioned annually, I expect from the main assets of the company who are employees and engineers to create an atmosphere of harmony and cooperation based on the principles of discipline, professional ethics and proficiency in order to establish a full quality management system and progress efforts.
Chairman of the Board
Amir Najaf zade